2.6
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

First, it took forever for them to reach my doctor by fax even though they did it 3-4 times (2 people told me different things) they were faxing it to the wrong number!Then, for a prescription written for 30 tablets for 30 days, they only gave me 27 tablets.

Their reason was that this medication comes in packs of 9. However, though they are supposed to leave it in the packaging from the company, they removed the 27 tablets and put them in a bottle. If they can remove them and put 27 tablets in a bottle, why can't they put 30 in? I'm not only disappointed, but will not have enough medication for the month.

I'd stay away from this company.It's too bad; I thought they'd be a good option.

Review about: Healthwarehouse Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Didnt get what i ordered, Delays hassles.

Had an Experience with Healthwarehouse?

Comments

JDanford
Healthwarehouse Verified Representative

I just saw your review of our company and wanted to reach out right away with a heartfelt, "I'm sorry".If you are willing, please reach out to our management directly at Feedback@HealthWarehouse.com.

I would really like the opportunity to investigate further into the issue. While it may be to late to rectify an issue on your last order, I can at the very least make a positive change in our processing so that this doesn't happen to any else. I know your experience with us was difficult, but we really do care about our customers, and want to deliver the best service possible.

That means we must embrace negative feedback, and use it to improve ourselves.Thank you for the review, I hope to hear from you soon.