1.6
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I did business with them months ago with no problems.This time WHAT A FREAKING DISASTER.

3/20 called HW to ask if they could get me a particular brand of Losartan because I was allergic to FD&C Yellow #7 dye. They said no problem, but I had to mail them my prescription because they wouldn't accept scanned copy. 3/24 no sign they got my prescriptions so I called. Oh yes, we got it, but we didn't know what to do with it because there was no order.

Told the operator the spiel about the yellow dye and they agreed to special order from acceptable mfr and they'd call me back with a quote. I said I don't need a quote, I need pills because I'm getting low. I'll ppay extra for shipping because I need it fast. I'll take any brand they have as long as it doesn't have that dye.

Same with the pantoprazole. Okay, we'll get it on order and call you with a quote. 3/25 no call and no order on website so I call again. Different person.

Can't do anything until Monday, but we'll get you a quote. I tell them I don't need quote, I need pills. Okay, we'll get them on order. 3/27 no call but website says it's on order with the extra charge for the specific mfr I requested, except there are double orders for everything.

I get a phone call in the afternoon from the guy from 3/24 who has a quote and no clue that I've already placed the order. 3/28 orders on website changed fixed except now the losartan doesn't say specific mfr, but it still charges extra. I wait. 3/29 order processing.

I wait. 4/3 still waiting. Send email asking what the hold up on shipping. No response but order suddenly shipped.

4/6 finally got the order, but the losartan was the same brand with the FD&C yellow dye I can pick up at Smiths for half the cost. Very angry, I call them. Operator speaks to supervisor. They apologize and say they'll over night the right ones.

4/10 no sign of pills and I'm having to take the ones that make me sick because I don't have anything else. Get a notice that the pills have shipped with tracking number and they want me to return the ones I got, which I can't. I also get a notice that they've shipped the requested brand of pantoprazole (which I didn't need because the ones they sent were fine). 4/12 package arrives with the pantoprazole, but not the losartan.

Tired of getting nothing but lip service and wanting to have a written record, I email them and tell them. Got automated response saying they'll get back to me in a day or two. 4/13 Notice on the website my issue has been resolved so I send them a message from there telling them I didn't get the losartan. 4/14 got an email asking if my issue was resolve.

I respond back saying the losartan was missing from the package. No response. 4/17 go to their website and send another message. Automated response again.

4/18 get an email saying their records show I received the package. I email back underlined and bold that for the third time: I got the package, but the losartan wasn't in it and that they screwed up again. 4/19 get an email from Jessica saying so sorry she'll check it out and get back to me. 4/20 no response but I see another order noted as Pending on the website for losartan, but it says nothing about a special mfr.

I email Jessica (whom I think isn't a real person) and remind her that I have to have the brand without the FD&C yellow dye. No response. 4/21 no response yet so I email Jessica saying I was beginning to think they were blowing me off. No response.

I send another email saying I want my losartan by Monday or I'll file a complaint with the BBB. No response. 4/24 no response and no pills. Website says reshipment pending but issue resolved.

I go to chat and ask what's going on, giving the issue number. Chat doesn't respond either. I give up. I'm going to find another source that isn't run by the 3 Stooges.

Never do business with HW ever again and will let everyone I know on Facebook not to either.HW don't call me if all you plan is more lip service.

Review about: Healthwarehouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Variety of brands.

I didn't like: Complete screw up of order, Didnt get what i ordered, Got blown off when i complained.

Had an Experience with Healthwarehouse?

Comments

JDanford
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1320205
Healthwarehouse Verified Representative

I first of all want to apologize for the mess you've been dealing with, and the poor communication from our end.My name Justin Danford and I am the Director of Customer Relations for our company.

I know you have given up on our company, and I completely understand your decision to move to another pharmacy.

Regardless, I would really like to make this situation right, and process my own internal investigation into what happened.I'm going to reach out to you via email, and hopefully get to the bottom of this.

Alternatively, please feel free to reach out to me directly at JDanford@HealthWarehouse.com, or by phone at 1-800-748-7001 ext 7033.